Mario Batali Seeks Production Coordinator
Want to work for Mario Batali? The web-savvy chef has teamed with job site Monster to find a production coordinator who will prepare him for shoots, manage his video archives, format recipes and scrub his orange clogs with a toothbrush. (Okay, only three of those are actual job duties.)
You can click here to apply. Keywords for your CV: "fresh," "thoughtful," "passionate," "excited." Full job description after the jump.
Mario Batali's Production Coordinator
* Preparation for shoots (research contacts, costs, restrictions, and location permits)
* Assist in various aspects of video production
* Update and manage video archival system
* Onsite assistance at all shoots
* Research, compile and present all preparation for upcoming shoots
* Coordinate with food stylists for setup and production
* Format recipes for final presentation
* Coordinate site visits and host guests as necessary
* Research print and online media for future needs
Get the Squid Ink'd Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly food newsletter, which features top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips and a link to our print review.