Want to work for Mario Batali? The web-savvy chef has teamed with job site Monster to find a production coordinator who will prepare him for shoots, manage his video archives, format recipes and scrub his orange clogs with a toothbrush. (Okay, only three of those are actual job duties.)
You can click here to apply. Keywords for your CV: "fresh," "thoughtful," "passionate," "excited." Full job description after the jump.
Mario Batali's Production Coordinator
* Preparation for shoots (research contacts, costs, restrictions, and location permits)
* Assist in various aspects of video production
* Update and manage video archival system
* Onsite assistance at all shoots
* Research, compile and present all preparation for upcoming shoots
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
* Coordinate with food stylists for setup and production
* Format recipes for final presentation
* Coordinate site visits and host guests as necessary
* Research print and online media for future needs