Mario Batali Seeks Production Coordinator
Want to work for Mario Batali? The web-savvy chef has teamed with job site Monster to find a production coordinator who will prepare him for shoots, manage his video archives, format recipes and scrub his orange clogs with a toothbrush. (Okay, only three of those are actual job duties.)
You can click here to apply. Keywords for your CV: "fresh," "thoughtful," "passionate," "excited." Full job description after the jump.
Mario Batali's Production Coordinator
* Preparation for shoots (research contacts, costs, restrictions, and location permits)
* Assist in various aspects of video production
* Update and manage video archival system
* Onsite assistance at all shoots
* Research, compile and present all preparation for upcoming shoots
* Coordinate with food stylists for setup and production
* Format recipes for final presentation
* Coordinate site visits and host guests as necessary
* Research print and online media for future needs
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Big Fat Jerks Set Rocio's Mole de los Dioses on Fire, McWhoppers for Peace and More:...
- Huitlacoche Is No Scourge In L.A. Here's Where to Find the Funky Mexican Corn Fungus
- No One Wants To Use Your Stupid Restaurant App
- Help Us Determine L.A.'s Top Chefs, Tacos, Cocktails, Burgers, Brunch and More for Our...