When he's not eating strombolis the size of Howitzers or wolfing down enough nachos to make a frat house puke, Adam Richman is just a nice (though not so little) Jewish boy from the Brooklyn projects, trying to find his identity with the help of the Beastie Boys.
1. Beastie Boys - Rhymin and Stealin
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)
3. Drive-By Truckers - Let There be Rock
4. Sam Cook - Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
5. Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind