Man vs. Food vs. Radio: Adam Richman Guest DJs on KCRW
KCRWAdam Richman at KCRW's Guest DJ Project.
When he's not eating strombolis the size of Howitzers or wolfing down enough nachos to make a frat house puke, Adam Richman is just a nice (though not so little) Jewish boy from the Brooklyn projects, trying to find his identity with the help of the Beastie Boys.
1. Beastie Boys - Rhymin and Stealin
2. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)
3. Drive-By Truckers - Let There be Rock
4. Sam Cook - Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
5. Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
Get the Squid Ink'd Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly food newsletter, which features top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips and a link to our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Trattoria Napolis to Close, French Laundry Wine Recovered: This Week in Food
- Celebrate Australia Day in L.A. With Pies, Lamingtons, Fairy Bread and a Flat White
- L.A.'s Most Authentic Singaporean Dishes and Drinks Are at QQ Kopitiam in Pasadena
- On Its Fifth Anniversary, Here's What's Defining the L.A. Beer Scene