Man vs. Food vs. Radio: Adam Richman Guest DJs on KCRW
Adam Richman at KCRW's Guest DJ Project.
When he's not eating strombolis the size of Howitzers or wolfing down enough nachos to make a frat house puke, Adam Richman is just a nice (though not so little) Jewish boy from the Brooklyn projects, trying to find his identity with the help of the Beastie Boys.
1. Beastie Boys - Rhymin and Stealin
2. U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)
3. Drive-By Truckers - Let There be Rock
4. Sam Cook - Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen
5. Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- From At-Risk to On-Set: Homegirl Café Staffs Program Graduates at New Movie Studio...
- Part Can, Part Growler, the Crowler Has Landed in L.A.
- L.A.’s Most Idolized Chef-Without-a-Restaurant Reveals His Long-Awaited Second Act
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...