Halloween Roundup: Candy, Pumpkin, Beer, Pumpkin Beer + More
Halloween pumpkins, teddy bears and Highlanders.
Stop trying to fight Halloween. Revel in the candy-coated madness of it all. From pumpkins to pumpkin beer, from candy to cookbooks, we've got your Halloween food needs covered. Tomorrow, we can all move on... to Dia de los Muertos.
- Top 5 Pumpkin Beers: Drink Up, Pumpkin Kings
- Top 5 Halloween Treats for the Kid-At-Heart
- Top 5 Weirdest Halloween Candies
- Top 5 Halloween Pumpkins from Your Local Farmers Markets
- 5 Cutest & Least Scary Halloween Treats
- Top 5 Halloween Candy Urban Legends
- Halloween Bar Crawl (now with hunky shirtless bartenders!)
- 5 Weird Halloween Food Costumes
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Big Fat Jerks Set Rocio's Mole de los Dioses on Fire, McWhoppers for Peace and More:...
- Huitlacoche Is No Scourge In L.A. Here's Where to Find the Funky Mexican Corn Fungus
- No One Wants To Use Your Stupid Restaurant App
- Help Us Determine L.A.'s Top Chefs, Tacos, Cocktails, Burgers, Brunch and More for Our...