Coupons to Use: Food Deals on Valentine's Day
You don't have to be in a relationship to appreciate savings and good deals on Valentine's Day. In some cases, the deals extend until tomorrow, a.k.a. Single Awareness Day, or through the weekend. Here's how you can bankroll the holiday with links to coupons (all offers apply only at participating locations):
- Buca di Beppo: Go with four people and eat for $40 or get $10 off any two small or large pastas and entrees.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Get a second beverage free with the purchase of any beverage. You can't use get this offer at Ralph's or airport locations though.
- Jamba Juice: Grab a 16-ounce smoothie for a dollar today or tomorrow between 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Quizno's: Receive a free toasted cookie with purchase a regular or large sub today. Note: Offer excludes "Create Your Own Subs."
- Peet's Coffee & Tea: Receive two for the price of one with the purchase of any beverage through Sunday. Must show a printout of the offer at the time of order.
- Ruby Tuesday: From today until Sunday, February 17, get a coupon for a free dessert when you make anonline reservation.
- Starbucks: Between 2 p.m to 5 p.m. today, you and a friend can each get one of three hot drinks -- a Vanilla Spice Latte, a Caffè Mocha, or a Hot Chocolate -- for the price of one.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...
- Starry Kitchen Is Returning With a Pop-Up Restaurant That Comes to You
- L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Brings the Best Meal of the Day to Santa...
- David Asprey Wants You to Drink Coffee With Butter. Some Dismiss His Science (VIDEO)