7 Course Vegan Tasting + Skinny Bitch Book Signing at Breadbar
New York Times best seller, Skinny Bitch.
On Thursday, September 10th, Breadbar Century City will host a book signing with Kim Barnouin, co-author of the New York Times best seller Skinny Bitch, followed by a $30, 7 course, bento-style prix fixe menu. The meal will be created by Kim Barnouin, as well as lauded consulting chef Noriyuki Sugie.
The book signing will be from 6-7 PM, with complimentary vegan wines provided by Frey Wines, and the dinner will be from 7-10 PM. Dinner reservations are recommended. See the full menu after the jump.
7 Course Vegan Menu:
- Watermelon Gazpacho, Tapioca Pearl
- Broccolini Bruschetta, Kimchi
- Smoky Eggplant Caviar, Hummus
- Seaweed Salad, Ginger, Scallion-Marinated Tofu, White Sesame Vinaigrette
- Kabocha Squash Soup, Asian Pear, Fried Chickpea, Thai Basil Pesto
- Sweet Potato Okura, Red Curry Quinoa, Soy Tzatziki
- Mole Chocolate Risotto, Avocado Chocolate Mousse
BreadBar Century City, Century City Mall, 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, L.A., (310) 277-3770
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.