3rd Annual Happy Hour Week in Pasadena Starts Tomorrow
Don't let the title fool you, this year's Happy Hour Week in Pasadena will be running for two weeks instead of one. Starting tomorrow, participating restaurants and bars in Old Pasadena, a.k.a Old Town, will offer food and drink specials during their respective happy hours through Friday, March 15. Along with deals on your fried calamari, beer and negroni, there will be musical performances and a whiskey tasting at The Blind Donkey. Some of the deals offered include:
- $5 preserved lemon and saffron clams at Café Santorini
- $1 sliders at Dog Haus Biergarten
- $3 calamari with roasted pepper aioli at Villa Sorriso
- $3 mussels steamed in white wine at Pita Jungle
- $3 fried bacon mac'n'cheese balls at Slater's 50/50
- $1 martinis at Equator Café
- 36¢ soju French cocktail shots at Crème de la Crepe
And in related news:
Want more Squid Ink? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook. Follow the author on Twitter at @chrstnchiao.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Michael Cimarusti Launches Dock to Dish, California's First Restaurant-Supported...
- Walk Through Greenspan's Grilled Cheese to Get to an Adorably Odd New Restaurant
- What to Taste and Do at L.A. Times' the Taste
- This Indian Restaurant Row Has Mumbai Snacks and Solid Pakistani Meals at a Best Western