3rd Annual Happy Hour Week in Pasadena Starts Tomorrow
Don't let the title fool you, this year's Happy Hour Week in Pasadena will be running for two weeks instead of one. Starting tomorrow, participating restaurants and bars in Old Pasadena, a.k.a Old Town, will offer food and drink specials during their respective happy hours through Friday, March 15. Along with deals on your fried calamari, beer and negroni, there will be musical performances and a whiskey tasting at The Blind Donkey. Some of the deals offered include:
- $5 preserved lemon and saffron clams at Café Santorini
- $1 sliders at Dog Haus Biergarten
- $3 calamari with roasted pepper aioli at Villa Sorriso
- $3 mussels steamed in white wine at Pita Jungle
- $3 fried bacon mac'n'cheese balls at Slater's 50/50
- $1 martinis at Equator Café
- 36¢ soju French cocktail shots at Crème de la Crepe
And in related news:
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Los Angeles dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Championship Burgers Revealed! L.A. Weekly's Ultimate Burger Bracket's Final...
- Starry Kitchen Is Returning With a Pop-Up Restaurant That Comes to You
- L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Brings the Best Meal of the Day to Santa...
- David Asprey Wants You to Drink Coffee With Butter. Some Dismiss His Science (VIDEO)