3rd Annual Happy Hour Week in Pasadena Starts Tomorrow
Don't let the title fool you, this year's Happy Hour Week in Pasadena will be running for two weeks instead of one. Starting tomorrow, participating restaurants and bars in Old Pasadena, a.k.a Old Town, will offer food and drink specials during their respective happy hours through Friday, March 15. Along with deals on your fried calamari, beer and negroni, there will be musical performances and a whiskey tasting at The Blind Donkey. Some of the deals offered include:
- $5 preserved lemon and saffron clams at Café Santorini
- $1 sliders at Dog Haus Biergarten
- $3 calamari with roasted pepper aioli at Villa Sorriso
- $3 mussels steamed in white wine at Pita Jungle
- $3 fried bacon mac'n'cheese balls at Slater's 50/50
- $1 martinis at Equator Café
- 36¢ soju French cocktail shots at Crème de la Crepe
And in related news:
36 W. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91105-1963
Get the Squid Ink'd Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly food newsletter, which features top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips and a link to our print review.