Why Don't We Do It in the Dirt?
10. “Krispy Kreme?”
9. “Forest Lawn .?.?. ’nuf said. Does it have to be in the city? ’Cause Neverland Ranch comes to mind as well.”
8. “Hugh Hefner’s bomb shelter.”
7. “On Santa Monica Boulevard. They’ll probably be having some really cool party that I don’t even know about.”
6. “In the kitchen of Canter’s Deli while eating a pastrami sandwich. As George Costanza would tell you, pastrami is the sexiest of salty, cured meats.”
5. “In the Scientology castle on Franklin. It just looks comfy in there, and maybe Isaac Hayes would be there to sing about making sweet love during the last moments. There’s also the possibility that the Scientology aliens would actually come down to rescue them and I would be taken along by default.”
4. “I’m thinkin’ in the back row of the ArcLight during the 2031 release of the remake of The Man Called Flintstone. I’ll be eligible for free Viagra with my popcorn and Milk Duds, and I’ve always been hot for Betty Rubble. Ever notice that Barney was always smiling?”
3. “The Jet Propulsion Lab clean room, where they assemble in a completely dust-free and germ-free environment those gazillion-dollar probes they hurl out to Mars and other planets. You could give new meaning to the phrase cockpit.”
1. “That tranny/prosty doughnut shop on Crescent Heights in Hollywood. I imagine their hookers are like their doughnuts: No matter what you pull out of the bag, chances are it’s going to surprise you, and probably taste stale.
“Or I’d go to the Hollywood Forever cemetery with a lawn chair and some kettle corn and watch all the necromaniacs in the city ‘raise the dead,’ so to speak.
“I’d also go to Target and tear some up in the Home Accents department. What is it about Target (besides Food Avenue) that makes people so horny? If I die while screwing on top of a shattered Isaac Mizrahi bedside table/lamp combo, that will be the first question I ask God.
“You can also mention that I’m a Virgo, I’m 24 and that I’m allergic to shellfish, although I can’t see how that would be relevant.”
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Eastside Rapist Caught in the Street, Cops Say
Tue., July 21, 8 p.m.
Thu., Oct. 22, 7 p.m.
Thu., Oct. 22, 7 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:30 p.m.
- L.A. Unions Fighting to Give Their Own Members Less Than Minimum Wage
- 9.8 Earthquake Prediction Is a Joke