Rap Names for L.A. Politicians
What's in a name? Ask MyRapName, a Web site that automatically generates a rap-singer identity for you after you enter your first name and last initial. We did this with the names of some Los Angeles' leading statesmen and stateswomen -- just in case they require more street cred for their next election. One suspicious drawback: You'll get a different rap moniker every time you enter the same name. Below, we went with the first name offered.
1. Antonio Villaraigosa: AA Doom
2. Steve Cooley: SC Scratch
3. Laura Chick: Laurie C Sugar Slam
4. William Bratton: Willy Hitman
5. Gloria Molina: Slim Gloria G Nugget a.k.a. Wild Grind
6. Eli Broad: E Cash
7. Janice Hahn: Wild Jannie H Brat
8. Jack Weiss: Professor JJ Glide
9. Rocky Delgadillo: Mugshot R Rocky Shark
10. Mike Antonovich: MM Biggie a.k.a. Capricious Dog
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.