- Dawn Patrol About 175 L.A. County residents were targeted for parole, gang and graffiti violations in a big sweep by federal and local authorities carried out before sunrise. L.A. Daily News
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Walnut Cries Foul Over Stadium City officials have filed a lawsuit against neighboring City of Industry's plans to build an NFL stadium, claiming Industry did not submit the project's design for an environmental impact review. Associated Press
- Asian Businesses Targeted The Sheriff's Department says it is investigating reports of large-scale extortion threats against Asian-owned business in the San Gabriel Valley. San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Lights, Camera -- Stimulus! The L.A. City Council unanimously approved a stimulus package of incentives to keep the film industry shooting in Hollywood. L.A. Business Journal
- Monster Hybrids With $12.8 million in federal stimulus money in hand, Santa Monica's Big Blue Bus line will soon include 10 30-foot hybrid vehicles manufactured in Riverside. Daily Breeze