MORE

Justine Sacco Gets Interracial Porn Offer

Justine Sacco Gets Interracial Porn Offer

Twitter

Ever an Ellis Island for publicly disgraced women, the porn industry is opening its arms once again to a reviled public figure.

L.A.-based porn producer Monarchy Distribution is offering public relations executive Justine Sacco the "opportunity" to star in an adult video it would call Justine's African Vacation. Really.

Sacco is the woman who tweeted Friday that she was flying to Africa and she might "get AIDS," except that "I'm white!" The backlash was almost instantaneous:

Twitter users rallied against Sacco, who'd been corporate communications executive for IAC, the company behind the Daily Beast, Vimeo, Ask, Match.com, OKcupid and more.

The speculation was that the rest of the world knew she was fired before she even landed in Africa and powered up her phone. The saga inspired the #HasJustineLandedYet hashtag.

Justine Sacco Gets Interracial Porn Offer

Twitter

Sacco was indeed quickly fired, her name taken off the company's website while she was apparently still traveling.

On Sunday the South African woman issued a statement saying that HIV does "not discriminate by race, gender or sexual orientation ... To the millions of people living with the virus, I am ashamed ... I am very sorry for the pain I caused."

Now Monarchy Distribution owner Mike Kulich is classing up the episode by suggesting a career turn in which Sacco would be "redeeming herself" by participating in a "five scene interracial movie."

Yep.

Kulich is offering Sacco $10,000 and 10 percent of the profits, with the other 90 percent going to Aid for Africa (the organization that promptly purchased JustineSacco.com Friday night and redirected to its donation page).

He says:

.. There is no better way to redeem a racist tweet than getting naked on camera and showing the world how accepting you are of other races and people from different walks of life.

Of course, any other way is a better way.

Send feedback and tips to the author. Follow Dennis Romero on Twitter at @dennisjromero. Follow LA Weekly News on Twitter at @laweeklynews.