Huell Howser Videos: A Top 5
Who knew that Hot Dog On A Stick started right on the beach in Santa Monica? Or that some real dogs, at least, like avocados?
Huell Howser did, of course.
In honor of Huell Howser's passing last night, here's a look at 5 of our fave video clips from his show California's Gold:
5. Huell visits the site of the original Hot Dog On A Stick.
4. Howser outs In-N-Out's secret menu.
3. Huell hangs out at a lowrider show!
2. Howser discovers that some dogs like avocados too.
And, finally ...
1. Howser goes to Coachella, discovers "tens of thousands of very happy people."
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss LA Weekly's biggest stories.
- Rain Could Douse This February Heat Wave. Maybe.
- City Cracks Down on Happy Ending Massage Parlors
- With the Coastal Commission's Chief Axed, Will SoCal Become the Jersey Shore?