Here Are L.A.'s Top 5 Promiscuous Neighborhoods
Which neighborhoods see the most hook-ups in Los Angeles?
The app Spreadsheets, which helps singles track sexual performance, record their bedroom "achievements," log the duration of intercourse and parse other data crucial to users in 133 countries across the globe, crunched its local user data just for L.A. Weekly.
And so, the top 5 neighborhoods for "hook-ups logged in Los Angeles," in the words of a Spreadsheets rep, are:
1. Santa Monica. Yes people, the Regal Beagle lives! And you thought you were born too late. The '70s are back.
Los Angeles Clippers v Minnesota - Verified Resale Tickets
TicketsThu., Jan. 19, 7:30pm
Los Angeles Lakers v Indiana Pacers - Verified Resale Tickets
TicketsFri., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
CSUN Womens Basketball vs. Cal Poly Women's Basketball
TicketsSat., Jan. 21, 4:00pm
CSUN Men?s Basketball vs. Uc Irvine Mens Basketball
TicketsSat., Jan. 21, 7:00pm
2. Inglewood. Yeah. You know the 'Wood gets down. Who doubted this?
3. Culver City. Gulp. This is the home base of ... L.A. Weekly. Wasn't us.
4. West Hollywood. This is where you'll find Boys Town, quite a few pretty girls, clubs galore, and tons of sex shops. Somebody's gotta be getting some in WeHo.
5. Beverly Hills. We always thought of the 90210 as a bit old and crusty. Maybe Justin Bieber's recent move here loosened things up and twisted the statistics. Either that or old, wealthy people are ... ew.
The ranking is based on 4,290 L.A. area hook-ups logged by Spreadsheets over the last year, folks at the app told us.
Here are some more interesting stats from our friends at Spreadsheets:
Inglewood saw the longest duration of "hook-up" at nearly 5 minutes. (LOL).
Santa Monica was 11 times more sexually active than Beverly Hills (of course).
And L.A. County had 69 percent of California's hook-ups. (Good number!). The next time you talk to friends in San Francisco, drop that stat on 'em.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.