Good Things 2001
And for always, maybe
1. Thora Birch.
2. Bread. The food item, though David Gates is fine.
3. 1985 Toyota Camry.
4. Cliff Martinez makes film-soundtrack music (Traffic) so good you dont remember hearing any.
5. Roland V-Drums w/ headphones. Lash out at life without antagonizing your cats.
7. Paella w/ seafood, must have fresh batch of rice.
8. Extremely low audio frequencies.
10. Fela Kuti reissues.
11. Mellotrons and all artificial ways of music.
12. That weirdo Bob Dylan.
13. Legendary Pink Dots.
14. Freddy Fender.
15. Spaghetti w/ shiitake.
16. Bianca Halstead is in heaven now.
17. All of the above being musical, somehow.
18. Björks face.
20. Burmese music.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Hermosa Beach Oil Drilling Measure Goes Down to Defeat After Massive Voter Turnout
- Election Results: Los Angeles City and County, March 4, 2015 (Updated Live)
- West Hollywood Shocker as City Councilman John Heilman Faces Possible Defeat
- California Has More Billionaires Than Almost Any Other Place on Earth