Good Things 2001
And for always, maybe
1. Thora Birch.
2. Bread. The food item, though David Gates is fine.
3. 1985 Toyota Camry.
4. Cliff Martinez makes film-soundtrack music (Traffic) so good you dont remember hearing any.
5. Roland V-Drums w/ headphones. Lash out at life without antagonizing your cats.
7. Paella w/ seafood, must have fresh batch of rice.
8. Extremely low audio frequencies.
10. Fela Kuti reissues.
11. Mellotrons and all artificial ways of music.
12. That weirdo Bob Dylan.
13. Legendary Pink Dots.
14. Freddy Fender.
15. Spaghetti w/ shiitake.
16. Bianca Halstead is in heaven now.
17. All of the above being musical, somehow.
18. Björks face.
20. Burmese music.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Roommate's Body Stuffed in a Closet After Murder, LAPD Says
- May Rain Could Be on Its Way
- Want to Raise Rich Kids? L.A. Might Not Be the Place for You