Best Spots You're Sure Not to Get Shot by Mark the Cobrasnake
1. Sherman Oaks Fashion Square, at Dippin’ Dots. 14006 Riverside Dr., Sherman Oaks.
2. Glendale Central Library, by the copy machine. 222 E. Harvard St., Glendale.
3. Santa Clarita Kaiser-Permanente, in the Second Floor pharmacy. 27107 Tourney Rd., Valencia.
4. Monterey Park East West Bank, in line for Teller 2. 720 W. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park.
5. West Hollywood Target, by the socks. 7100 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood.
(Illustration by Ronald Kurniawan)
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss LA Weekly's biggest stories.
- At the Epicenter of L.A. Gang Wars, Rival Properties Are Busted
Fri., Nov. 27, 7:30pm
Sat., Nov. 28, 12:00am
Sat., Nov. 28, 7:30pm
Sun., Nov. 29, 11:30am
- Los Angeles Neighborhoods Offer Some Upward Mobility
- Yes, Most of the Nation's Worst Freeways Are in L.A.