Having trouble achieving that hard-on? Need help lubricating your flower? Well, these songs can help! If you're into music as foreplay, here are some suggestions to add to your iTunes library. Chase strange, do the nasty, and don't forget to pay for your music!
1. Bright Eyes -- Lover I Don't Have to Love
Conor Oberst sums up a night of chemicals and fucking.
3. CocoRosie -- Werewolf
Two sisters' childlike voices whisper, tremble, and rap about sucking dick, bastards, generic love shit, and werewolves.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
A genius combination of thumps and hesitation, chirps and shrieks. This song epitomizes want and fear. The beat is naughty; the noises are ethereal. The coolest stripper in the world would dance to this song.
Your eruptions and disasters
I keep calm admiring your lava
I keep calm
- Peter Bjorn and John -- The Chills
Antony & the Johnsons -- Fistful of Love
- Beatles -- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- La Roux -- In For The Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Remix)
- Nina Simone -- Feeling Good
- Bat for Lashes - Trophy
- Led Zeppelin -- When the Levee Breaks
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds -- Loverman
- Ryan Adams -- Wonderwall
- Portishead -- Glory Box
- Interpol -- Leif Erikson
- Lykke Li -- Little Bit