Networking, learning, connecting, deal making, and tail-chasing are all popular activities among SXSW Interactive attendees. But a tech event isn't truly technological without spawning some excellent Twitter fodder. We rounded up another top 10 batch of rude and ridiculous tweets from SXSW. You're welcome.
1. @julzie Oh man. @konatbone sneezed all over @garyvee.
2. @gabesmed kilt bouncer
3. @Salstop Great @vanessacamones Ticket for improper attire?
4. @miadelarosa Tricked out old person scooter!
5. @gabesmed So #sxsweird
6. @jenn_chen Girl on #chatreoulette during #sxswconference
7. @yelenayg Err yeah.
8. @tomrockett plugging into any available outlet?
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
9. @libbyander Behavorial economics is like crack to me. Yes, ultimate nerd statement...#sxsweird - Nerds and crack still in high demand.
10. @sifter I woke up and found a lolrus in my bag. Such are the dangers of SXSW.