Last Summer, the Vigilant Citizen blog--a website devoted to
trolling gullible morons into getting riled up about supposed "occult" messages everywhere investigating the hidden symbols all around us--started analyzing the symbology of Lady Gaga and concluded that there is plentiful evidence that the "Pokerface" singer is, in fact, "a puppet of the Illuminati."
Oh, and don't forget to read the comments on the VC site where the Dan-Brown-brainwashed (aka "Brownwashed") conspiracy nuts and the Gagaphiles go at each other regarding the Lady's occult status.
TOP TEN SIGNS LADY GAGA IS A PAWN OF OCCULT FORCES
10. "'Gaga' is probably the easiest word to say in the English language, as it is often the first sound emitted by babies trying to imitate speech. So her name basically says: I'm a lady and I'm empty-headed. This empty head can filled with any crap you want. Imitate me young people. This state of mind is achieved after successful mind control."
9. "You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga pictures or videos to notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes. Most people will simply interpret this as "a cool thing to do" or a "fashion statement". Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders."
8. "Her logo is pretty revealing and particularly fitting. Its a headless female body with a bolt of lightning going through her and exiting her genitalia. There is once again a focus on the lack of conscious thought by the singer. The body looks like the weird headless mannequins you find at clothing stores. The bolt of lightning implies that her thoughtless body has been "charged" with a force that gives it life (interesting note: trauma-based mind control is often induced using electro-shock treatments)."
7. "Almost all of Lady Gaga's videos contain occult symbolism and not-so-subtle hints referring to mind control." In "The Brain," an introductory video to her shows, "Lady G is talking in a vaporous [sic] and robotic way, as if she was lobotomized, about a man who 'swallowed her brain.' Gaga is questioned by a man who is talking in a very strange and hypnotic matter. If this is not about mind control, I have no idea what its about.
6. In the "Paparazzi" video "she is wearing Mickey Mouse clothes, hinting once again [at CIA mind-control project] Monarch programming. She is behaving in a very robotic way, as if her thoughts and actions were controlled by someone else. Gaga then proceeds to poison the guy and smiles very weirdly about it. The fact that she murdered her boyfriend refers to the level "Delta" of the Monarch project, which is also known as the "killer" programming. After carrying out her murderous mission, Lady Gaga is more popular than ever and reaps the rewards of being an Illuminati slave.
5. "'Bad Romance' is the first single out of Gaga's Fame Monster album. If you look back at her past works, the main message of her music is that she is willing to do anything, even sacrifice herself, to obtain fame. [...] During the bridge, Gaga sings emotionally "I don't wanna be friends". She does not want to be an outsider of the music industry, she wants to be part of it. Later she says "I want your love and, All your lovers' revenge", which means that she wants all of the attention of the music industry to the point that she also wants the "hate" of the artists who are jealous of her. Of course, the lyrics are open to interpretation but the visuals of the video really give a particular meaning to the words. Gaga is not singing to a person, but to a group, an entity, an organization. She is singing to the Illuminati, to the music industry, to Baphomet: to the ones that have the power to make her famous. She wants to be part of that sinister and corrupt system and write a 'Bad Romance' with it."
4. In the "Bad Romance" video Gaga "makes her trademark 'Eye in the triangle' hand gesture after her initiation to make it clear who owns her now...the Illuminati. The final scene shows Gaga lying in bed with the burned skeleton of the Russian mafiosi. Notice how everything is burnt except the two gazelle heads. The real "intercourse" happened between Gaga and Baphomet. The guy was a tool, a middle-man who was sacrificed in the process of Gaga's initiation."
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
3. Lady Gaga's name "is also said to be inspired by Queen's song 'Radio Gaga.' The video of this song contains many scenes of the 1927 movie Metropolis. [...] The motion picture tells the story of a woman from the working class that was chosen by the elite to give life to a robot, through a mix of science and Black magic. This robot becomes a sexy and alluring performer and is given the goal to corrupt the working class."
2. "In my articles on Lady Gaga and the 2009 VMAs, I've identified the use and display of elements taken from Masonic symbolism. If my previous claims were considered inconclusive or "grasping at straws" by some, I wonder if they'll remain skeptical of the presence of Masonic symbolism in pop culture after seeing this set of photos, taken INSIDE A MASONIC LODGE." [This is actually true--Lady Gaga did a photo shoot with Markus Klinko and Indrani at a Masonic Lodge for Hello Kitty!]
1. "Since the publishing of the first article, Lady Gaga's symbolism has continued to exploit the same themes as were previously discussed. Although she is very smart and educated in symbolism, the settings of the pictures are the creations of photographers, stylists and other "consultants". Whether she is commenting on the mind control phenomenon in mass media or simply a victim of it is still hard to determine but one thing is for sure: the symbolism is there and that's the goal of the article. What is more unsettling is the fact that those themes are not exclusive to Gaga. They are associated with many acts in the music and the fashion industry to a point that one inevitably realizes that these artists are pawns of a greater machine, pushing its symbols through various outlets. References to mind control, to secret societies, to Baphomet and to Metropolis are too widespread to be coincidences or results of artistic expression. There is an obvious media campaign pushing these elements into pop culture. What should we do about it? MTV says: Just dance."