SXSW: Top Ten Funniest Flyers and Posters
Whether posted by bands or hipster jokers (or both), there's always a lot to read during SXSW, and we're not talking about the festival handbook. Here are the Top Ten Funniest Flyers and Posters at SXSW:
10. Horror rapper Brotha Lynch Hung.
9. We've already got a rockin' job, but thanks.
8. Wearing your own face is the best promotion.
7. Tag line for the movie Love Analysis, from of the SXSW Film Festival.
6. L.A. electro band Par Avion.
5. A missing carnie.
4. Originally a fake Grindhouse trailer, now a full-length feature, from the SXSW Film Festival.
3. As in Ted McGinley of Love Boat and Married With Children fame.
2. Tiger blood. Adonis DNA.
1. Cisco Adler?
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.