School's back in session, and we decided to give you a pop quiz that tests your knowledge of five Los Angeles-bred bands. Can you identify the following groups based on the clues and pixelated photos we've provided?
Oh, just to up the ante: for every incorrect answer you provide, you must remove an article of clothing. If you're playing along at work, and as a result get fired and charged with indecent exposure, don't rat us out. Answers are provided on page three. No cheating!
1. This band's name might seem innocent, but don't like the acronym fool you, dog. Two band members share an infamous punk rocker "dad."
2. We're sure this artist would be tickled pink if we told him he looks like a cross between Kurt Cobain and Perez Hilton. Most of his albums are self-made and are not meant to be performed live.
3. The members of this indie supergroup will throw fits if you don't know who they are. Two band members share singing duties (though not simultaneously).
4. Backed by Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and Tech N9ne, this rap group releases mixtapes. The group's name is misleading; they're definitely not festival-loving, barefooted stoners.
5. The gutsy, hot, blonde frontwoman of this group will make you stutter while saying the band's name. What began as a fun karaoke club among friends is now a supergroup.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. Ariel Pink
3. Divine Fits
4. Black Hippy