G-Funk Week Concluded: 10 Qualities Highly Sought After in a Regulator As Gleaned From Warren G & Nate Dogg's "Regulate"
How To Avoid Being A "Geek Off the Streets:Learn how to how be to handy with the steel and earn your keep.
2. Not Tweaking When You See a Car Full of Girls
How To Avoid Tweaking When You See a Car Full of Girls:Drink less coffee.
3. The Wisdom to Avoid Dice Games on 21 and Lewis
How To Avoid Dice Games on 21 and Lewis: Consult AOL City Search for a more suitable and safe environment to find games of chance and miscellaneous sinning.
4. The Ability To Glide And Swerve So Hard That You Make Hookers Hit the Curb
How To Glide and Swerve Properly: Malt liquor.
5. The Will To Pull Out Your Strap And Lay Busters Down (If Necessary)
How to Obtain This Will: Nihilist German Philosophy.
How to Switch One's Mind Back Into Freak Mode: A long walk and a few Zen Buddhist chants.
7. Getting Girls to Ask You For Rides
How To Get Girls To Ask You For Rides: Rims, malt liquor and/or blunts. (May only work in the LBC.)
8. Directions to the East Side Motel
How To Get Directions to the East Side Motel: Google Maps
9. Knowledge that Rhythm is Life and Life is Rhythm
How To Obtain Such Knowledge: G-Funk Classics Volume 1 & 2.
10. Smoke Like Nate Dogg Smokes
How To Smoke Like Nate Dogg Smokes: Be high every day.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.