Coachella 2011: Top Ten Pick-Up Lines (So Far)
The Line Worked!
By Daniel Hernandez
Yeah right, everyone goes to Coachella for the music. Who's kidding? Inevitable hook-ups are a major bonus and with all the skin, sweat, heat and booze, its hard to resist waltzing right up to that smoldering dude or delicious lady and laying it all on the line. Here are a few zingers we've overheard at the parties and beer gardens so far.
10. You're wearing a bear cap, I'm wearing a bear cap - let's make cubs.
9. Is that an extra wad of wristbands in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
8. Camping this weekend? There's a shower back at my place that you don't have to share . . unless you want to share.
7. I think my jewel-studded g-string and your Gucci bikini would look great together on my hotel room floor in the morning.
6. I'm so mad crushin' your man-girl, skinny femme-boy with long-bangs, faint mustache and small boobs look.
5. I used to go to the Harvest Festival but I got sick of scoring with so many virgins.
4. You look familiar, are you a branding manager for Von Dutch or are you the bass player from Kings of Leon?
3. I drove my Cayenne out here too . . . great minds think alike!
2. I'm with Kanye.
And the number one best pick up line overheard so far is . . .
1. Wait, aren't you my kid's babysitter?
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.