Rush Street Restaurant
Culver City, CA 90232
- Sun 10:30am-12am, Mon-Wed 11:30am-12am, Thu-Sat 11:30am-2am
- Banquet Facilities, Multi-Level, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
- Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Los Angeles, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Happy Hour: Rush Street in Culver City
5 years ago by Celia Soudry
The Place: Rush Street, 9546 Washington Blvd., Culver City; (310) 837-9546. The Hours: Monday-Friday, 3-7 p.m. The Deals: $5 premium liquor and draft beer; $4 bottle and canned beer; $3 wine and well drinks; $6 food items. What did ...
Rush Street: A Man's World
8 years ago by Jonathan Gold
Downtown Culver City is newly rich in restaurants designed to appeal to the feminine sensibility: places with big salads, places with dreamboat chefs and dainty organic produce, places with wine bars, and places where you could safe...