Culver City, CA 90232
- Sun 3pm-10pm, Mon 4pm-11pm, Tue-Thu 12pm-11pm, Fri-Sat 12pm-1am
- Wheelchair Accessible, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Related Stories (2)
L.A.'s Wine Bars Are Better Than Ever. Here Are Our Seven Favorites
2 years ago by Patrick Comiskey
Like so many trends in Los Angeles, the wine bar scene here seemingly took forever to develop. But in the last decade, it has burst into bloom with energy and creativity. Wine bars have become part of the city's vinous fabric, place...
8 years ago by Jonathan Gold
The tables at Bottle Rock are the size of phonograph records, and the wobbly metal stools seem perpetually on the verge of collapse. The location, tucked behind a parking structure, is obscure, even if it is just a step or two from ...