If Santa or the universe or some sort of higher power is listening, here are the things we'd really like Los Angeles to receive this Christmas. We've all been really good this year, haven't we? We deserve it.25. An earthquake warning system so that we can all stop freaking the fuck out about when the Big One is going to hit.
24. The fast food chains our out-of-state friends rave about: Dunkin' Donuts, White Castle and Waffle House.
23. Free WiFi for the whole city.
22. A trolley loop downtown. Or a monorail. Or a mini hyperloop! OK, just a trolley would be fine.
21. A football team. (Though we admit, that's debatable.)
20. Some better Lakers. Sorry, guys.
19. Snow in Griffith Park so we can build snowmen and make snow angels and have snowball fights. Maybe just on Christmas Day; then it can go away again.
18. No more smog warnings, ever.
Turn the page to see what we wish every night around 2 a.m.