Loading...
Sex

Schwarzenegger Used CHP Officers to Procure 'Scantily-Clad' Women at Hotel, Former Lawman Says

Comments (0)

By

Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

click to enlarge Ve vant females.
  • Ve vant females.
Updated at the bottom: Schwarzenegger's top cops, and a Hyatt manager, say this is absolutely untrue.

As if fathering a love child with the help hasn't been enough, now comes an allegation that Arnold Schwarzenegger used at least some of his California Highway Patrol security detail to ferry "scantily-clad" women in and out of the Sacramento hotel he sometimes stayed in while governor.

The National Enquirer broke the story tonight and claims that the allegations could trigger a criminal inquiry into the possible improper use of taxpayer funds to, you know, get scantily-clad women. (Maybe they were lobbyists).

The man who made the allegations is ...

... ID'd as former law enforcer William Taylor, head of security at said hotel -- the Sacramento Hyatt Regency. He is said to have helped Arnold with security during his Governator years.

click to enlarge Hyatt Regency Sacramento.
  • Hyatt Regency Sacramento.

Taylor says this:

It makes me very angry just to think of what was going on at that time.

The Enquirer states that Taylor took and passed a lie detector test regarding his allegations.

He says that while Schwarzenegger's use of CHP officers to, er, get chicks was common knowledge among the cops, the governor "bullied" hotel staff into keeping quite about the alleged affairs, according to the paper.

The claims echo President Bill Clinton's "Troopergate," which included similar allegations by two Arkansas State Troopers who said they arranged sexual liaisons for Clinton when he was governor of that state.

Which goes to show you that highway patrol officers do chase after fast cars and fast women. Maybe.

Update: In statements sent to the Weekly, Schwarzenegger's lawyer, Martin Singer, the Hyatt's manager, and two CHP officers who worked with the gov say the story isn't true. The manager even says that Taylor never worked there:

STATEMENT FROM MARTIN SINGER

Today's story from the National Enquirer is totally and completely false. Unfortunately, the media's relentless desire for new information has some outlets running stories that are made up by paying sources that have zero credibility. My client stated from the beginning that he takes full responsibility for his actions and deserves the public and media criticism. This does not entitle some in the media to be totally irresponsible.

STATEMENT FROM ULRICH SAMIETZ, HYATT REGENCY SACRAMENTO GENERAL MANAGER

A story appearing in The National Enquirer today indicates that an individual named William Taylor previously worked as head of security at Hyatt Regency Sacramento. Hyatt Regency Sacramento never employed an individual named William Taylor as head of security or in any other capacity. As far as Governor Schwarzenegger is concerned, he was always respectful to our associates during his stays here.

STATEMENT FROM RETIRED CHP SERGEANT MARK HAMMOND

I can say without a shadow of a doubt as a supervisor of his protective detail that at no time did I see Governor Schwarzenegger say or do anything that could be deemed inappropriate, and I was at his side for 7 years. As a supervisor, if anything had occurred, I would have been notified, even if it was technically off the record on his private time.

STATEMENT FROM RETIRED CHP OFFICER MANNY TREVINO

I was an officer on Governor Schwarzenegger's protective detail for 7 years. During that time, I was at his side in California and abroad, and I can report that the claims in the National Enquirer regarding allegations about the Governor's detail covering for him during any illicit activity are completely untrue. In all the time I worked with him, I never witnessed the Governor acting in a less than honorable manner. I also never heard any other officer discuss any such claims. Governor Schwarzenegger always treated the officers on his detail with respect, and we had nothing but respect for him in return.

[@dennisjromero/djromero@laweekly.com]

First posted at 11:23 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25.

Related Content

Now Trending

  • Burning Man Shut Down Due to Weather

    The annual Burning Man festival in Black Rock, Nevada was shut down today after light overnight rains left the area known as the Playa flooded and muddy, officials said. Organizers advised festival-goers heading to the annual event to postpone their arrival until at least midday tomorrow. Burning Man was providing...
  • L.A. Cops Knew Miley Cyrus' VMAs Date Was a Wanted Man

    Los Angeles authorities were previously made aware that Miley Cyrus' American Music Awards date, 22-year-old homeless man Jesse Helt, was wanted in Oregon, said Martin Silbernagel, Community Corrections director for Polk County. When asked if the Los Angeles Police Department and the L.A. County Sheriff's Department were notified that Helt had a...
    3
  • Did Miley Cyrus Get Bad Counsel from Charity Consultant on VMA Date?

    Trevor Neilson is big name in celebrity philanthropic consulting, but he's no stranger to controversy. And now he's dealing with a controversy that appears to be of his own creation — failing to fully background-check the homeless young man, Jesse Helt, before letting Helt take the mic for Miley Cyrus...
    2
Los Angeles Concert Tickets