This event is free!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• Are you interested in leading your own cuddle events?
• Are you a yoga teacher, dance teacher or someone who gives workshops that involve touch?
• Do you want to include touch at your event but worry about “incidents” happening?
• Would you like your workshops to attract more people?
You can learn the techniques to guide your event so that more people attend and everyone feels safe and has fun.
The best way to lead events that include touch is by using time-tested consent skills and tools.
Once you master these five techniques, you will be on your way to lead events that attendees flock to, talk about and recommend. And you'll really help people!
This is why I created the Five Consent Techniques workshop.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn just what to say so that attendees know you are “consent-positive”
• Discover how to empower your attendees so they know it’s okay to say “no”
• Learn how to model consent behavior so attendees follow your lead
• Practice consent exercises so that you can deliver them yourself
Through in-person training, exercises and coaching, the Five Consent Techniques workshop guarantees an increase in your confidence as a teacher and gives you actions you can apply immediately to your next event.
This workshop is also open to Cuddle Sanctuary attendees who would like to learn what goes on behind the scenes to design events that create a safe environment for you.
Stop worrying about how your events will go and learn what you can do to minimize drama and maximize learning, delight and fun.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THIS EVENT:
"This event was absolutely outstanding. Great location, great crowd, excellent presenter, tons of takeaway. Loved."
"Great night! Very informative...and great people!"
"The material was super concise and and well prepared...The content should be considered nuts and bolts for any public event including touch."
COST: Free for Cuddle Sanctuary people and your guests. Be sure to arrive on time. We have TONS to share!
LOCATION and PARKING:
Our very own Lauren will be opening her home to us! Lauren is in Culver City - we’ll send you the address after you RSVP. If you need assistance, contact us at Support@CuddleSanctuary.com.
Here's her cozy place.
ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER:
Jean Franzblau is a Professional Cuddler and the Founder of Cuddle Sanctuary. As a trainer and speaker, she has sixteen years’ experience bringing her fun, energized and informative style to audiences in the U.S. and abroad. She received her B.A. with cum laude honors at UCLA in Communications and Business Administration. She completed the Train the Trainer course with the Association for Talent Development and served on that organization’s Los Angeles board.