WORN OUT- Red & Green & Giggly All Over
Went Christmas shopping at the Glendale Galleria yesterday and amid the stroller-rolling chaos, pilfered product displays, endless lines and sale frenzies and fights, we were surprised to see so many holiday get-ups out there. However cheesy it sounds, seeing so many shoppers in the spirit actually kept us from feeling Scrooge-y. After all, what's jollier than snowmen, holly berries, reindeer and that fat dude with the beard? We didn't take our camera to the mall (unfortunately) but you can ogle the scratchy monstrosities seen at this past weekend's Xmas Sweater party at the Echo in this yulestide slideshow.
You can snap up the tree-rific lil ensemble above on Ebay, but if you're looking to be festive not freaky you cant go wrong with one or all of these holiday-chic staples:
1. Velvet anything
2. Sparkly makeup
3. Red and green mixin' and matchin.'
Or take your Christmas cues from these worn out looks below:
All Wrapped up at Shits & Giggles
Get the Theater
Your weekly guide to local culture with calendar listings and theater, dance, and comedy reviews.
More ARTS News
- Figaro, Figaro, Fiiiigarooohhh: You'll Recognize Melodies in L.A. Opera's Barber of...
- Hollywood Became L.A's Hottest Art District Overnight — Saturday Night, in Fact
- New Movie Looks Inside the Lives of Cam Girls — and the Secrets of Their Success
- This May Be Your Only Chance to See Arthur Miller’s Rarely-Revived The Price (GO!)