SoCal Zombie Walk this Saturday: Some Dos and Don'ts
Feeling zombified? Walk it out.
On Saturday, people will be gathering on Hollywood Blvd for the latest SoCal Zombie Walk. Meet at 5:30 p.m. at 1718 N.Cherokee Ave in the courtyard of the parking structure located one building up from Geisha House restaurant. Walking starts at 6:30 p.m. Here are the Do's & Don'ts:
1. Dress like a zombie.
2. Walk on the sidewalk. Not on the street.
3. Moan intermittently. Walk in an uncoordinated fashion. Lumber, stumble or shamble along.
4. Keep your language kid-friendly. This is an all-ages walk.
1. Show up drunk, or drink while walking.
2. Touch anyone or anything. Keep hands to yourself.
3. Bring weapons.
4. Bother or scare anyone during the walk.
Follow @LAWeeklyArts on Twitter.
Get the Arts Newsletter
Get the latest news and offers from the LA art scene sent directly to your email address. Exclusive events and art related sales you won't hear about anywhere else!