If you notice something amiss on our home page, that means it's time for L.A. Weekly's annual April Fools Day issue. This year's stories are:
- With Head Start on Senate, Kamala Harris Will Run for President Too
- L.A. Votes to Move Santa Monica “Closer”
- New Art Walk Consists Entirely of Food Trucks
- Kanye West Interrupts Kanye West Concert
- New Study Says You Would Have Been Late Even If There Had Been No Traffic
- L.A. Actors’ Friends Sitting in the Audience Want Minimum Wage, Too
- Student Film Crew Promises to Be Out of the Way in 5 Minutes
- White Guy Won’t Shut Up About “Inspiring" Trip to Watts
The stories were written and designed by Michael Ciriaco, Brandon J. Sornberger, Stephen Perlstein, Kaitlin Beauchemin and me. I edited the project, and our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together. Thanks for all your help!
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Zachary Pincus-Roth on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: