L.A. Weekly's April Fools Day Issue 2015
If you notice something amiss on our home page, that means it's time for L.A. Weekly's annual April Fools Day issue. This year's stories are:
- With Head Start on Senate, Kamala Harris Will Run for President Too
- L.A. Votes to Move Santa Monica “Closer”
- New Art Walk Consists Entirely of Food Trucks
- Kanye West Interrupts Kanye West Concert
- New Study Says You Would Have Been Late Even If There Had Been No Traffic
- L.A. Actors’ Friends Sitting in the Audience Want Minimum Wage, Too
- Student Film Crew Promises to Be Out of the Way in 5 Minutes
- White Guy Won’t Shut Up About “Inspiring" Trip to Watts
The stories were written and designed by Michael Ciriaco, Brandon J. Sornberger, Stephen Perlstein, Kaitlin Beauchemin and me. I edited the project, and our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together. Thanks for all your help!
Zachary Pincus-Roth on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.