L.A. Weekly's April Fools Day Issue 2014
Yesterday brought the return of L.A. Weekly's annual April Fools Day issue. To re-live the experience, click on the image above to see it larger, and click on these links to the stories:
- L.A. Man Solves Drought With "Just Use Ocean Water" Plan
- 16,751 People Found Using One Westside Rentals Account
- Man on Date at Griffith Observatory Fakes Incredible Knowledge of Science
- Friend Visiting From Out of Town Would Like to Go to "the Bar From Swingers," Tonight
- Edward Snowden Leaks Drastic New Coachella Security Measures
- L.A.'s Coolest Music Venue Is This Guy's Self-Storage Unit
New App LikeGrandmaMade Tells You Which Ethnic Foods Are Authentic
The pieces were written and designed by Ben Westhoff, Stephen Perlstein, Lindsey Barrow, Rachel Hastings, Kaitlin Beauchemin, Paul Bradley and Tien Nguyen, and edited by me, Zachary Pincus-Roth. Our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together. Thanks for all your help.
Get the Arts Newsletter
Get the latest news and offers from the LA art scene sent directly to your email address. Exclusive events and art related sales you won't hear about anywhere else!