If you visited our website yesterday, you probably saw a few stories that didn't seem so believable.
If you'd like to re-live our second annual April Fools' Day experience, click on the image above to see it larger. Here are links to the stories:
- L.A. to Build Football Stadium at 405-10 Interchange
- West Hollywood Bans Flannel
- MOCA to Merge With Pinterest
- Street Parking Sign Examined Thoroughly, Inconclusive
- Venice Drum Circle Goes Digital
- New Restaurant Golgugi Burger Claims to Have Discovered 6th Taste
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
The pieces were written and designed by Stephen Perlstein, Eve Weston, Kai Flanders, Jacy Wojcik, Eva Recinos and me, Zachary Pincus-Roth, and our web editor Ali Trachta put the home page together. Thanks for all your help!