Film Podcast: Interstellar Doesn't Connect With Our Critics
Christopher Nolan's space epic Interstellar is a big, ambitious picture but it didn't connect with our critics. We discuss the film at the top of this week's podcast before moving onto a few other notable films on screens large and small this week.
- The Disney film Big Hero 6 (At 29 minutes)
- The Stephen and Jane Hawking story The Theory of Everything (At 38:30)
- Jean-Luc Godard's visually playful Goodbye to Language (At 49:45)
- The stellar, infuriating new doc on Netflix, Virunga (At 52:40)
- Margaret Brown's BP oil spill documentary The Great Invisible (At 56:25)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.