'April Fools,' Says L.A. Weekly
Our home page yesterday
If you visited L.A. Weekly's home page yesterday, you might have noticed a few stories that seemed a little off — our contribution to April Fools' Day.
For those of you who want to relive the moment, click on the image above to see it bigger, and links to all the stories are here:
- Mayor Villaraigosa Invited to White House, Refuses to Leave
- Honda Accord Takes Last Parking Spot in Westwood
- MOCA to Import 'Heavier Rock' From 'Much Farther Away'
- Skrillex Opens Grillex, the First Dubstep-Themed Food Truck
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Quick Recipe for Busy Moms: Quail Egg Pasta With Black Truffles
- "I Hate You Too" By The 405
The pieces were written by Simone Wilson, Wendy Gilmartin, L.J. Williamson, Paul T. Bradley, Jacy Wojcik and me, and our web editor Jake Swearingen did a lot of the graphics and put the home page together. Thanks to everyone for helping out.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Los Angeles, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.