'April Fools,' Says L.A. Weekly
Our home page yesterday
If you visited L.A. Weekly's home page yesterday, you might have noticed a few stories that seemed a little off — our contribution to April Fools' Day.
For those of you who want to relive the moment, click on the image above to see it bigger, and links to all the stories are here:
- Mayor Villaraigosa Invited to White House, Refuses to Leave
- Honda Accord Takes Last Parking Spot in Westwood
- MOCA to Import 'Heavier Rock' From 'Much Farther Away'
- Skrillex Opens Grillex, the First Dubstep-Themed Food Truck
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Quick Recipe for Busy Moms: Quail Egg Pasta With Black Truffles
- "I Hate You Too" By The 405
The pieces were written by Simone Wilson, Wendy Gilmartin, L.J. Williamson, Paul T. Bradley, Jacy Wojcik and me, and our web editor Jake Swearingen did a lot of the graphics and put the home page together. Thanks to everyone for helping out.
Get the Theater Newsletter
Get a rundown of upcoming theater events and ticket deals in Los Angeles.
More ARTS News
- 5 Great Free Things to Do in L.A. This Week (Besides Seeing Fireworks)
- OKCupid Blind Dating Is Much Less Intense Than OKStupid at UCB (VIDEO)
- 18 Best Things to Do in L.A. This Week