If it's really traditional they will use one of the over 20 varieties of Oaxacan heirloom corn, not the GMO genetically modified garbage that is in everything except organic food.GMO corn has the genes of a soil bacterium inserted into its DNA so that every kernel of corn produces a toxin that ruptures insect stomachs.
The Bt gene can survive digestion and transfer laterally to your stomach flora and you then make the stomach puncturing toxin in you which leads to leaky gut syndrome, diarrhea and other upsets that you might blame on the restaurant's hygiene.It's not the restaurant, it's the food they use.
This is the first generation raised on GMOs. It's the sickest.
Yes on Prop 37